Hey everyone! This year has gone by fast, and 2018 will be here soon. With the year ending it is that time again to see how you did on completing your goals from this past year and to set up new goals for the coming year.
This past year I only had two goals. One was to take more risks throughout the year. The second was to read 12 books. I completed the taking more risks goal, and was able to get out of my comfort zone by socializing more! This past year I started dating again for the first time since ending my engagement, and it definitely was not as bad as I had convinced myself it would be. I am sure the fact that the guy is one of the nicest guys there is helped a lot too! As far as my goal to read 12 books, I am still working on that. I read 11 books, so far, and am hoping to finish that last one tomorrow.
I already know what my goals are for next year, and I am excited to complete those! My goals for next year are;
- To read 12 books, and also under that complete my 2018 reading challenge!
- To run 2 5k’s
- To eat healthier for at least 1 meal a day
- To grow my lipsense business
- Save at least $150 per month
- To pay off any debt that I have
- Complete an item off my bucket list each month
- To pass my school classes
I do have quite a bit of goals this year, but I do plan on achieving them all! What are some of your goals for the New Year? Let me know in the comments below!