Hi everyone! Today I am going to do a nanny diary on things I never expected to say. Watching kids definitely makes you say some interesting things, and I am going to share those with you!
- “Stop licking me, you are a human baby not a puppy baby.”
- “We are not going to baby bird your sister.” (This was said to B when she tried to spit chewed up food in Baby P’s mouth.)
- “Goats do eat grass, but you aren’t one so don’t eat that.”
- “Well nothing you are a human not a goat.” (Same conversation as the previous one)
- “Please do not sing the hello darkness song while I am using the bathroom.” (This is in reference to The Sound of Silence from Trolls.)
- “You can’t eat playdough.”
- “You can’t eat the fake snow.”
- “Don’t eat this glitter.”
- “I will give you a quarter if you pet that dog right now. “ (This has been said more than once)
- “Be careful or you’ll end up like Bobby Bramble.” (Reference from D’s favorite book)
These are just a few things that I can remember. Even though I have had to say a lot of weird things I love all these moments with the girls. I would not trade the craziness for anything! What is the weirdest thing you’ve said to your kids? Let me know in the comments below!